Wednesday, July 09, 2003

Last post, June 24. That was almost 3 weeks ago. It's been so long.
Reason being that not much has been going on. All it has been is work work work. Because I need money money money. For school school school. That sucks sucks sucks. :)

I am so tired. Debby and I went swimming this morning. And here I am at work. I feel so...refreshed right now. Ahhhh. Kirsten's rather quiet today, so the room is soleeemmnn. Today is half day, so I'm here till 3ish.

Cliffnotes / Sparknotes / MaxNotes / Pinkmonkey notes version:
worked
saw sara, ra, and kendo (as DB puts it) on Monday. shopping at the Town Center to return my sunglasses because they were too tight for my head. major headache from "strectching them out". My craving for Rite-Aid Chocolate Malted Crunch also has been satisfied. What is up with these ice-cream cravings? I have one right now for...french vanilla...the Dreyers kind. mmmm..

okay...enough of my cravings. must get to work. kirsten has started. more laters!
y'alls just have a good day now. :)

byee!

No comments: